Sometimes you just need the ICBC Phone Number. We have collected the most commonly needed ICBC numbers for easy reference.
- Toll-Free BC, Canada, U.S.
- Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- Roadside Assistance
- Driver Licensing
- Report a Claim
- Autoplan Insurance
- Vehicle Damage & Claims History Reports
- Bills & Refunds
- Paying a Ticket
- Reporting Fraud
- Human Resources
Toll free in B.C., Canada and the U.S.
ICBC Phone Number Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- General Customer Service 604-661-2800
ICBC Roadside Assistance Phone Number
ICBC Driver Licensing Information Phone Number
- For questions about your driver’s license
- Driver suspensions
- Medical requirements
- The Interlock program
- Vehicle impoundment
- Driver licence replacement
- BC, Canada, and the U.S. 1-800-950-1498
- Greater Victoria 250-978-8300
- Other Countries 250-978-8300 (Collect calls are accepted)
Report an ICBC Claim
You can report your claim online, or by phone. You can do this from anywhere, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Report your claim online
- Lower Mainland 604-520-8222
- Anywhere else in BC, Canada, and the U.S. 1-800-910-4222
ICBC Phone Number For Autoplan Insurance
Discounts and Surcharges Inquiries
Phone Number For Vehicle Damage and Claims History Reports
Make an informed buying decision for a vehicle you’re thinking about buying. Or get a vehicle history report online.
ICBC Phone Number For Bills and Refunds
For ICBC questions about a bill, refund or money you owe.
Paying a Ticket
You can pay a ticket by phone, in person, or by mail.
ICBC Phone Number For Reporting Fraud
ICBC fraud about a claim, driver licensing, insurance or vehicle registration is taken seriously.
All tip information provided to ICBC is confidential and anonymous.
ICBC Phone Number For Human Resources
For inquiries related to job applications, employment verification or to learn more about working at ICBC.