Are you looking for an ICBC Claim Centre? Find a location and contact information right here.
ICBC Claim Centre Burnaby
ICBC Claim Centre Coquitlam
ICBC Claim Centre New Westminster
ICBC Claim Centre Surrey
- 10262 – 152A Street (Guildford) V3R6T8, (604) 584-3211 Map
- 13665 68 Avenue (Newton) V3W0Y6, (604) 597-7600 Map
ICBC Claim Centre Vancouver
ICBC Claim Centre North Vancouver
Reporting a Claim
You can report a claim online or by phone, 24/7
Get Prepared to Report Your Claim
Things you will need to gather:
- The license plate number of all vehicles involved in the incident
- Driver’s license number of each driver involved
- Insurance information for any vehicles that are not insured by ICBC
The following information may also help to get your claim processed in a timely manner:
- The name and address of your preferred repair facility if the vehicle is not driveable
- Police file number (if applicable)
Choose The Type of Claim You Need To Report
Vehicle Damage Claim
You can report a vehicle damage claim online if you are the:
- Registered owner or lessee of a personal vehicle, or
- Principal driver or principal operator of a personal vehicle
Types of personal vehicle damage claim include:
- Hit and run
- Vandalism, theft, fire and weather
- Emergency roadside expenses
Glass Damage Claims
If you have a glass damage claim, you can go directly to an ICBC-approved Glass Repair Program facility.
If You Witness An Incident
If you have witnessed a crash, hit and run, vandalism, fire or theft, you can file a report with ICBC. You can fill out an online form.
Call ICBC to report your claim if you are:
- a passenger, pedestrian or cyclist
- an owner or lessee of a commercial vehicle
- reporting property damage
After You Report Your ICBC Claim
After you have reported your claim online or by phone, you will receive an email that includes your claim number. Within one business day, an ICBC claims adjuster will review your claim. If ICBC needs more information to process it, they will call you.
You can check the details of your claim online at any time.
Hey, I’m Carmen, a being from Earth who has loved cars & driving for many moons. I became an ICBC GLP (graduated licensing program) driving instructor at the age of 22 in North Vancouver, Canada. The beautiful ‘North Shore’ was such a dream location. I’ve been working on this here website since 2012 when I created it.