You might remember me from a few months ago when I wrote in with some questions. I just wanted to let you know that your answers and website and videos were so helpful to me. When I started taking lessons, my instructor was impressed with how well-prepared I was and kept commenting that I knew things other people never come in knowing — I became his favorite student, haha. Today I took my road test and passed with a just a couple minor errors due to nerves! I am generally the nervous sort so I knew that was going to be a problem, but knowing I had the information and skills I needed made all the difference; I was able to correct things and keep going without any difficulty.
Thank you again for offering your knowledge to people online and taking the time to help me out; I really appreciate it. Now I can go out on my own and know that I’m driving safely and able to handle different situations well!
Shannon (New York)
Thank you so much, Carmen! You’re the best! I Passed the road test today! 🙂 weheeeeeee wuohooooooooooooooo
The videos that you made were very helpful! wow!!!
Again, thank you so much! You’re the best,
Thank u very much 4 answering my question so quickly and with very positive n relieving feedback 🙂
I can go to sleep with a smile on my face… Thank u again
Hi there , I passed my road test today 🙂 I am sure without your blog I couldn’t feel confident and prepped. Was great trips… Thank you so much xxxx 🙂
I just passed my drivers test today and your website has been instrumental in my success today. I failed the first time and then found your website and the videos and posts are so helpful that I never had to take driving classes which are pretty unaffordable for me right now. Thanks again and keep up the awesome work you do.
Hi Carmen,You probably don’t remember me but I just wanted to thank you personally for all your help and the information you have on your website. It has all been tremendously helpful. I passed my second roadtest today and I feel like I’m over the moon. I hope you have a great summer!Cheers,Bruce
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Lane Changing Tips
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?