Q: Turning Left Over Yellow Highway Lines – (1300 block Alberni Highway)
Q: Hello our office is in the 1300 block of the Alberni Hwy on Vancouver Island. There have been two accidents within a few months of each other. One serious and the other not as bad but the car did end up rear ended in…
Q: Can I Turn Left Across Yellow Line(s) Into a Driveway?
The short answer: Maybe From the ICBC Drive Smart manual: Notice how it doesn’t say “Do not turn left” when it’s talking about the road lines. These look legal: You can also reverse out of your driveway over lines, as long as you…
Road Lines in British Columbia – Everything You Need To Know
What’s the difference between yellow lines and white lines? Good question! Road Lines Video *This info is relevant to British Columbia, Canada but may also apply to other parts of Canada and the US. Yellow lines separate traffic moving in different directions. …
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- How To Drive Question: How can I do a hill start without rolling back in an automatic?
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?