Is Your Vehicle Ready for the ICBC Road Test?
ICBC is fairly strict in terms of your vehicle’s condition. It must be be safe and meet legal requirements. Check your vehicle before the road test and make sure it’s ready. Here are some common reasons why ICBC cancels a road test due to vehicle…
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- How To Drive Question: How can I do a hill start without rolling back in an automatic?
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?