Driving Tip: Always Use Your Headlights In Tunnels
Ever noticed the sign on the highway advising you to turn on your headlights thru the tunnel? This is not necessarily only so your lights may illuminate the road for you; although yes this is a very smart idea when driving anywhere your…
Q: Is It Illegal to Drive with High Beams?
Legally in BC, you must dim your high beams whenever you are within 150 meters of another vehicle – a vehicle in front of you going the same direction or opposite direction. I’m not sure how many people can accurately judge 150 meters when they’re…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Lane Changing Tips
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?