You can drive anything with your L, that an N is allowed to drive, as long as you’re following all of the restrictions/conditions.
So, that’ means Yes, you can drive :
• Two-axle vehicles including cars, vans, trucks and tow trucks
• Trailers or towed vehicles may not exceed 4,600 kg
• Motorhomes (including those with more than two axles)
• Limited-speed motorcycles** and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
• Passenger vehicles used as school buses with seating capacity of not
more than 10 persons (including the driver)
• Construction vehicles and utility vehicles
• Three-wheeled vehicles — does not include three-wheeled
motorcycles (trikes) or motorcycle/sidecar combination
- Does not include Class 4 vehicles or motorcycles
(d) Class 7L licence is a learner’s licence that, subject to the applicable conditions and restrictions under sections 30.06 (1) and (2), 30.07 (3), 30.072, 30.09 (3), 30.10 (2), and 30.11 (1), permits operation of a motor vehicle or combination of vehicles for which a Class 7 licence is required;
Hey, I’m Carmen, a being from Earth who has loved cars & driving for many moons. I became an ICBC GLP (graduated licensing program) driving instructor at the age of 22 in North Vancouver, Canada. The beautiful ‘North Shore’ was such a dream location. I’ve been working on this here website since 2012 when I created it.