Left turns and right turns are very different; but just because they’re different doesn’t mean they can’t get along and live together.
Just one example keeping your left turn as safe as possible:
- Don’t trust the turn signal of any other vehicle (unless your mom is driving it, and even then)
- Don’t turn at the same time as the right turn
- Don’t turn until you’re 130% sure it is safe
- Don’t expect other drivers will be perfect and follow the rules
- DO wait and see if the vehicle will turn
- DO stagger your turn
- DO check for pedestrians before you turn
- DO be patient especially when turning left
Drive Safely all.
Hey, I’m Carmen, a being from Earth who has loved cars & driving for many moons. I became an ICBC GLP (graduated licensing program) driving instructor at the age of 22 in North Vancouver, Canada. The beautiful ‘North Shore’ was such a dream location. I’ve been working on this here website since 2012 when I created it.