What is a Crosswalk? Are you Sure?
What is a Crosswalk Exactly? It seems there is a bit of confusion around this subject so I’m hoping to make some sense today. Firstly, here’s the legal definition from the BC motor vehicle act: (Motor Vehicle Act) “crosswalk” means (a) a portion of…
What You Must Know About Unmarked Crosswalks
Generally, any intersection is a legal place to cross the road. This is called an unmarked crosswalk. If there are pedestrians waiting at an intersection like this one, vehicle traffic is required to yield. Be sure to stop your vehicle well before the…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?