Intersection Q: Red lights with green arrows (for new drivers)
Q: I’ve read that if a green arrow is shown with a red light, you can go in the direction of the arrow if the way is clear. I haven’t come across this red-light-and-green-arrow situation yet while driving, and I’m unsure if you’re supposed to…
Driving Tips: The True Meaning of The Yellow Traffic Light
There seems to be a lot of confusion about yellow traffic lights. If you are just driving along and your light goes yellow, it means “Stop” unless you can not safely stop in time (ie if you are “past the point of no return” or…
How To Tell If The Traffic Light Will Change To Yellow Soon When Driving
Fresh Green Traffic Light A Fresh light is a green light you know for sure is going to stay green. The only way to be 100% certain is to see the pedestrian “Walk” signal advising the pedestrians that they may start walking across the…
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Lane Changing Tips
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Is It Illegal to Drive with High Beams?
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?