ICBC Road Test Diary – Experience from a New Driver
Road test experience. Submitted by an anonymous driver. I’ve been reading this blog for a few weeks now and I think it’s time to give back to the community with my experience of doing my class 5 test. Location: North Vancouver Class 5 Result: Passed! I…
Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
Your DRIVING Test! An exciting, necessary, and terrifying rite of passage (or something like that). How to Automatically Fail You’ll fail for doing anything illegal (speeding, lane change over solid white line, driving the wrong way down a one-way street, reversing into an…
Q: Can I use my friend’s car for the ICBC road test?
ICBC does not have a fleet of vehicles for people to use on their road test. You must show up with a car to your test and you may use any car that you have permission to drive (be aware some people have company vehicles/policies…
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Lane Changing Tips
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Is It Illegal to Drive with High Beams?
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?