Q: If I see a Playground but no 30 km sign do I still have to go 30 km?
Answer: Technically, No! Playground and School Zone signs will be clearly posted. If there is no 30 km/hr tab on a Playground/School sign or no Playground/School sign at all, then you are not required to go 30 km/hr. Unless posted, the speed limit in…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Lane Changing Tips
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- School and Playground Zones
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?