Q: Noons Creek Drive Speed Limit Analysis & Road Sign Refresher Video
*Noons Creek Drive has been misbehaving and will now be the subject of severe Psychoanalysis* Question: I have a coupe of questions about the speed limit on Noons Creek Dr in Port Moody/Coquitlam between Maude Ct and Honeysuckle Ln, when school is not in…
Question about Playground/School Speed Restriction “When Children on Highway” Road Sign
When children on highway Q: I have a question about the playground zone speed limitation. Once I was driving around a playground in maple ridge, and the sign says “30km/h when children on highway”. I could see children playing inside the playground, but there’re…
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Lane Changing Tips
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Is It Illegal to Drive with High Beams?
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?