Class 5 Driver or Non-N Driving Car with N on the back: What’s The Deal!
Question: Is it illegal to keep an “N” or “L” on the back of a vehicle all the time even if the driver is not in the learners or new category? Answer from the VPD (Vancouver Police Department) via email: The simple answer is…
$109 fine for not displaying ‘N’ sign; driver then complains
This CBC news article is reporting a new driver received a ticket for not displaying his ‘N’ sign when he picked up his father in his father’s vehicle, who had had too much to drink. Now the new driver is angry at receiving the ticket. How…
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Lane Changing Tips
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Is It Illegal to Drive with High Beams?
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?