Q: Turning Left Over Yellow Highway Lines – (1300 block Alberni Highway)
Q: Hello our office is in the 1300 block of the Alberni Hwy on Vancouver Island. There have been two accidents within a few months of each other. One serious and the other not as bad but the car did end up rear ended in…
Jaywalker + Skateboarder = Jayboarder, An Exciting Left Turn Video
Is this called a Jay-Boarder? I suppose this is a good example of why it is recommended (more like crucial) to look where we are going while we are going there. It seems not everyone believes in the notion of sidewalks or crosswalks; and…
Q: Right-of-Way at Amber Traffic Light Intersection
Yellow Lights & Left Turns & Right Turns Question: Right of way in an intersection question. If car A is in an intersection turning left and car B is turning right coming from the opposite direction, and the light turns amber, car B has…
Q: Why are we allowed to turn right on a red light but not left? (2-way streets)
Why, why, Why! Probably because when you turn right you only have to yield to one lane (one direction) of vehicles and when you turn left you would have to yield to both directions. And if the intersection were such a size, shape, design, or…
Q: If a left turn signal is red but the thru traffic is green can you legally turn left?
Q: If a left turn signal is red but the thru traffic is green can you legally turn left? Answer: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a very good reason why there is a red light in these cases rather than just a regular set of…
Driving Question: Should I Pull Into the Intersection When I’m Turning Left?
Entering the Intersection on Green Lights If you’re turning left on a Green Light, then Yes, you should pull into the intersection when you’re yielding to oncoming traffic and/or pedestrians. The only exception would be if there were no available space to turn into. This…
Q: Can I Turn Left on a Red Light?
In British Columbia *This info is relevant to British Columbia, Canada and may not apply to other provinces, states or countries. Two-Way Streets You can not turn left on a red light if you’re turning onto a two-way street (it’s illegal). One-Way Streets…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Lane Changing Tips
- How to Park Your Car on a Hill Safely
- Road Lines in British Columbia - Everything You Need To Know
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?