Driving Video: Highway Yield / Lane Changing Woes
I can’t watch this! This lane change made me want to close my eyes and I almost did except I’m sure you’re not supposed to do that while driving. Get the ‘big picture’ I hope that people can “get the big picture”…
Chronicles of Alex — Driving in Traffic, Lane Changes, Curves [Driving Hours 12.75 – 14.75]
Driving Hours 12.75 – 14.75 November 14 I learned: It’s good to scan intersections with traffic lights by turning your head rather than just scanning with your eyes. Although I do need to practice scanning intersections well ahead of time. (You can see more if…
Question Time: How can I improve my lane changing while driving?
Take a driving lesson (or lessons) with an experienced, reputable instructor Read the epic lane changing post: Lane Changing Tips Don’t be afraid of turning on your turn signal. People are not psychic and do not know that you want to lane change; you have to tell them….
Lane Changing Tips
Recommended procedure for lane changing is usually: 1) Mirror(s) 2) Signal 3) Shoulder Check 4) Lane Change & Check Mirror Again Ok this all sounds very nice, but what else should you know? In my day-to-day observations I often see something like this: …
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Lane Changing Tips
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- School and Playground Zones
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?
- Please Understand My Limitation & Situation – A Message from a Vancouver Trolly Bus Driver