If You Fail Your Novice Driver’s Test in BC, What Will Happen?
Failing the ‘N’ Road Test Q: I currently have a novice license and am about to sit my next road test, I was just wondering what happens if you fail the road test is your novice license revoked and do you start from scratch…
A Road Test Experience and Tips from a Student Driver #2
Submitted by ‘KK’ I had my test today in Surrey. It was my first try but unfortunately I didn’t make it. I did great on the things I was scared of messing up in but screwed up on the most obvious thing which ended up…
A Road Test Experience and Tips from a student driver
Hello everyone! So I took my road test yesterday in Burnaby but unfortunately I didn’t make it. Main reason was because I missed a playground and I went 46 on a 30 zone. Also, I didn’t do a full 360 when I did my straight…
Q: Do You Have to “Keep Right” On the ICBC Road Test?
Q: Do you have to stay to the right (automatically lane change to the right lane without being instructed to do so?) Answer: No! During the road test there is a set route (or routes). The examiner will direct you where to go very clearly….
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Lane Changing Tips
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- How to Park Your Car on a Hill Safely
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?