Real Life Reasons to Turn your Wheels when Parking on a Hill
Every time someone comes to me and says, “Teach me how to park on a hill. I need to pass the road test,” it makes me cry!! No one needs to learn how to park on a hill in order to pass the road test….
How to Park Your Car on a Hill Safely
Overview When you park on a hill, be sure to turn your wheels so that the car would roll away from the road, and not into traffic, in the case of mechanical failure. Dry steering Avoid dry steering – steering while the vehicle is completely stopped…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Lane Changing Tips
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?