Q: After how long can you go through a red light if it doesn’t turn green?
Q: After how long can you go through a red light if it doesn’t turn green? Please Do not do this! If your light is staying red forever, it probably means you aren’t on the traffic sensor and you may need to roll…
Driving Question: If there’s no traffic can I go through a red light?
No. This is the whole idea behind having traffic lights, isn’t it? Even if there is no traffic, you can not go straight through a red light (unless you’re at a red light that is located somewhere other than at an intersection, and you’ve stopped…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?