Chronicles of Alex [Hours 7.5 – 9.25]
Hours 7.5 – 9.25, Oct 22 (5:45 pm – 7:30 pm) Location: North Vancouver Today we continued on with the basic intersections with 2 and 4 way stops, some traffic circles, and some driving in traffic. Alex says: I had so much fun today! We…
Q: What are some good places for new drivers to practice driving around the Vancouver area?
When you’re a fresh driver it can be a challenge to find an appropriate place to practice without worrying too much about other traffic; somewhere you can simply work on controlling your vehicle and getting used to things in a gradual way with potentially low…
Q: How long should a new driver drive for before attempting the first road test?
New drivers should drive for at least 60 hours before the road test. (Keep a record log). This is the official recommendation from ICBC, and, from experienced driving instructors as well. After 10 hours of driving.. Most new drivers can control the vehicle in a…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Lane Changing Tips
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- How to Park Your Car on a Hill Safely
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?