Comment: How do I report an “N” driver driving an SUV driving at least 80 in a 50 KPH zone on Evans Road, Chilliwack just now……….& weaving in & out like a moron ? Why are people like this getting an N licence in the first place ? Getting tired of Insurance rate increases with nutjobs like this all set to go for a potential roll over or crash.


Immediate Threat


Hi, If the driving is posing a threat and you can get the license plate number then just call 911 and they will deal with it immediately. 


Get the Plate


Otherwise, try to get the license plate number and then you have some options as indicated in this excellent article on DriveSmartBC website.