How To Report Dangerous Drivers in British Columbia
Comment: How do I report an “N” driver driving an SUV driving at least 80 in a 50 KPH zone on Evans Road, Chilliwack just now……….& weaving in & out like a moron ? Why are people like this getting an N licence in the first place ? Getting tired of Insurance rate increases with nutjobs like this all set to go for a potential roll over or crash.
Hi, If the driving is posing a threat and you can get the license plate number then just call 911 and they will deal with it immediately.
Get the Plate
Otherwise, try to get the license plate number and then you have some options as indicated in this excellent article on DriveSmartBC website.
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Lane Changing Tips
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?