Question About New Driver Tickets – Drive Without Consideration
Driving Without Consideration
Q: Hi there. I recently got in a bad collision and was given a ticket for “driving without consideration” . This is the only ticket I got – does it affect my N permit?
It looks to be a $196 Ticket worth 6 points. Normally the new driver’s record will be automatically reviewed by the superintendent after 3 or more points. So, it does seem like you may be headed toward a prohibition of 1-6 months, According to this [driver improvement program document.]
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Lane Changing Tips
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?