Q: Is there a road sign test to get your ‘N’?
Well technically NO. But when you think about it, if you’re on your road test, driving down the road, and you have no idea what any of the signs mean, then the examiner is bound to notice this wouldn’t you say.
More importantly, once you pass your ‘N’ test, don’t you think it would be a good idea to be proficient in the road sign language of driving?
Are you feeling nervous about road signs? Then maybe you should check out these great resources:
Road Signs – BC Driving Blog
Signs, Signals, and Road Markings – ICBC
Road signs are the language of driving! Learn them; Love them.
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Lane Changing Tips
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?