Q: How Many Vehicles Can I Park in my Driveway?
Are we talking about Smart Cars, or Lincoln Navigators?
Your driveway is private property so you can park as many as you want (or should I say, as many as you can fit. If you run out of room you can start parking them on the front lawn as they do make great lawn ornaments. Actually don’t do that. It may lead to divorce). Vehicles may be parked without insurance; storage insurance is highly recommended in case of “comprehensive claims” such as vandalism, theft, etc. This insurance is usually very inexpensive.
Try to make sure the cars match. For example you should have 4 BMW’s or 4 Mazda’s so that your driveway looks organized. Just kidding.
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?