Confusion: Noons Creek Drive, Port Moody
This is Noons Creek Drive in Port Moody.
Say you are driving here on Sunday (or when school is not in session). Do you think this signage is confusing at all? Or are you confident you know for sure whether the speed limit is 30 km/hr or 50 km/hr on all parts of this section of road? Just wondering… (Please check out 47 second video below).
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Lane Changing Tips
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?