Driving Question About White – Stopping? – Line at Willingdon & Beresford Intersection, Burnaby
Is a White Line Always a Stopping Line? Q: Tell me please, should a driver stop before stop line if there is no traffic light or a stop sign? For example, on an intersection. When you are heading to the north on Willingdon on…
Driving Question about Lasik, Corrective Eye Surgery, ICBC & Removing Restriction 21
Eye Surgery and Driving License Q: I recently got a Lasik surgery. I don’t need to wear glasses or contact lenses to drive. How can I get the restriction 21 (corrective lenses required) removed? And what are the steps and fees? Thanks. Evaluation…
If You Fail Your Novice Driver’s Test in BC, What Will Happen?
Failing the ‘N’ Road Test Q: I currently have a novice license and am about to sit my next road test, I was just wondering what happens if you fail the road test is your novice license revoked and do you start from scratch…
Question About New Driver Tickets – Drive Without Consideration
Driving Without Consideration Q: Hi there. I recently got in a bad collision and was given a ticket for “driving without consideration” . This is the only ticket I got – does it affect my N permit? The Penalty It looks to…
Q: How do I know I’m in a Residential Speed Zone?
Residential Area Speed Limit Hi there! I have a question: what else besides houses on both sides makes a residential area, residential (30km)? I’m having issues with that. Does the yellow line in between make the difference ? Meaning if it has the yellow…
Question: Can a Learner Driver in British Columbia Tow a Trailer?
You can drive anything with your L, that an N is allowed to drive, as long as you’re following all of the restrictions/conditions. So, that’ means Yes, you can drive : • Two-axle vehicles including cars, vans, trucks and tow trucks • Trailers…
Q: ICBC Hazard Perception
Hazards while driving? Question from Taylor: Apart from the hazards listed above what else could there be on a residential street? I was sure I listed 5 that I thought was reasonable but apparently I got one right. Is there stock answers that examiners…
Q: When can you turn after waiting for Pedestrians?
Q: When a pedestrian is crossing do you have to wait for them to cross all the way to the other side before you proceed? Great question! It seems to me that different people have different opinions about this subject, and since there is no…
A Road Test Experience and Tips from a Student Driver #2
Submitted by ‘KK’ I had my test today in Surrey. It was my first try but unfortunately I didn’t make it. I did great on the things I was scared of messing up in but screwed up on the most obvious thing which ended up…
Q: New Driver and Speeding, Tickets, Prohibitions, Road Tests
Q: I’m a New Driver, and getting my license in November. I got a speeding ticket in November and got put on probation. Now I just got another ticket in July, so did I automatically just get my license suspended or terminated? And if I…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Lane Changing Tips
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?