Left turns and right turns are very different; but just because they’re different doesn’t mean they can’t get along and live together.
Just one example keeping your left turn as safe as possible:
- Don’t trust the turn signal of any other vehicle (unless your mom is driving it, and even then)
- Don’t turn at the same time as the right turn
- Don’t turn until you’re 130% sure it is safe
- Don’t expect other drivers will be perfect and follow the rules
- DO wait and see if the vehicle will turn
- DO stagger your turn
- DO check for pedestrians before you turn
- DO be patient especially when turning left
Drive Safely all.