BC Driving Blog provides the http://drivinginstructorblog web site as a service to the public for reference use. We are not affiliated in any way with ICBC. It is written by a driving instructor who works at an independent driving school.
BC Driving Blog is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although BC Driving Blog web site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including web sites, BC Driving Blog is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from BC Driving Blog to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by BC Driving Blog of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the web site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by BC Driving Blog, and BC Driving Blog has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Lane Changing Tips
- School and Playground Zones
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?