Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate? Yes you can. Or another vehicle with a license plate from another province or state, as long as it is properly licensed and insured. As per ICBC: 10 most common reasons…
Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
Failed the Road test in standard car Question I just failed my road test after driving for 7 years in a foreign country. My mistake was that I brought a manual car for the test. I got marked on shifting and steering several times. She…
ICBC Road Test Diary – Experience from a New Driver
Road test experience. Submitted by an anonymous driver. I’ve been reading this blog for a few weeks now and I think it’s time to give back to the community with my experience of doing my class 5 test. Location: North Vancouver Class 5 Result: Passed! I…
Q: Failed Driving ‘N’ Test for Not Honking Horn – Car Backing from Driveway
Car backing out of driveway A very good Question: I just failed my N test because someone was backing out of their driveway and I stopped. The examiner said I should have honked and kept going. What are the rules for this? Cars…
Failed Road Test Question about Speeding, Distractions, Hidden Road Signs, and Alledged ‘Tricks’ by the Examiner!
Are you blaming the result of your road test on the examiner? When a driver passes their driving exam, they either remark, “I passed” or “He/She failed me” … but never, ever, have I heard “I failed” … I find this very peculiar! …
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Lane Changing Tips
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?