Motorcycle Learner Requires Supervisor; Scooter Rider Does Not?
Motorcycle Learners Question: Why do motorcycle riders during their “L” stage have to be accompanied by a full class 6 driver in order to ride yet scooters do not? I know motorcycles can have much larger engines, but many scooters can virtually handle highway…
Q: Left Turn Traffic Light Procedure for Motorcycles
Question: I took my motorcycle road test yesterday and passed. But I got called out on how I was performing left turns. My riding school drilled into us to not enter the intersection until we were sure we could proceed immediately through the turn…not to…
Motorcycle Question: Uphill stop sign – limited visibility
Question: I am on a motorcycle at a stop sign near the top of a steep hill and want to make a right turn. I am stopped behind the white line, but from there I cannot see traffic coming from my left over the top of…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Hand Signals for Driving
- Lane Changing Tips
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?