Q: Can I Go Around a Cyclist to Turn Right at a Red Traffic Light?
Question about Bikes and Right Turns It would be great if you could tell what the law is for cyclists and cars when meeting at stop lights. Specifically I want to know if a car is entitled, allowed, to drive around a cyclist at a…
Bike lanes & right turns
This can be a confusing subject for many new drivers but it is easier if you keep in mind a few basics: It is illegal to change lanes across a solid white line, so keep this in mind before and after turning right. Road signs…
And the most dangerous parking lot in Metro Vancouver for pedestrians is…
Did you know that parking lots are the second most common place where collisions occur, after intersections? ICBC has released a list of the most dangerous parking lots for pedestrians between 2008 and 2012. A statement from Concorde security on precautions that drivers should take: “Before…
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- Q: Signalling in a Parking Lot
- Q: Should you stop at the Stop Sign or the Stop Line?
- Lane Changing Tips
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?