BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
Happy New Year!!
Anyone still reading this? Well I have emerged from a long hibernation and have just ordered 2 new dash cameras as the other ones busted. I’m excited to make some new videos soon!! In the meantime, I randomly took a look at the most popular content on this site, between now  until it was first started in 2012. Let me say it’s not what I thought it would be when I first started out!
#1 Most Popular
Road Lines in BC, Everything You Need To Know
I actually thought this was kind of a rather boring post when I first started it; who knew it would be consistently the most popular article on the entire site? Here I thought people really wanted to read my incoherent rambling articles I wrote at 3 am.
#2 Most Popular Article
Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
I have edited this article countless times and I’m glad it’s helpful for people. Not only are these good tips for your road test, but solid tips for anytime you’re driving as well.
#3 Most Popular Article
BC Restrictions for New & Learner Drivers
This one can be helpful, especially if you forget if you’re an ‘N’ or an ‘L’
#4 Most Popular Article
10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
Between you and me (which really means between me and the world, I guess) after all my years of driving and supposed skill/confidence, I still would rather not turn left if I had the chance to choose. Turning right just seems so much more agreeable in every way. I suppose turning left in necessary now and then. Of course It is good to do so with great care.
#5 Most Popular Article
How to Hold [And Not Hold] Your Steering Wheel
# 6 Most Popular Article
4 Way-Stops – Like a Boss 😉
Not sure what’s up with the blurry sign 🙁
#7 Most Popular Article
How to Park Your Car on a Hill Safely
This is one of the first I ever wrote.
#8 Most Popular Article
Parking Your Car in the Proper Gear – Standard and Automatic Vehicles
People actually care about the proper way to park their car, and how to park their car on a hill..! *wipes tears of joy from eyes*
#9 Most Popular Article
Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
#10 Most Popular Article
8 Things to Remember About Turning Right on a Green Light
#11 Most Popular Article
Can I Turn Left Across Yellow Line(s) Into a Driveway?
#12 Most Popular Article
Hand Signals for Driving
#13 Most Popular Article
Should You Stop at the Stop Sign or Stop Line?
#14 Most Popular Article
School and Playground Zones
#15 Most Popular Article
Can I Turn Left on a Red Light?
#16 Most Popular Article
How-To: Parallel Parking
#17 Most Popular Article
This is nice and everything, but I’m excited to make some new stuff this year so it won’t be so sad and lonely around here so much!!
- Pass Your Driving Test Now! Endless Tips for New Drivers
- ICBC's Learner and New Driver Restrictions - Get the Facts
- Top 8 Tips for Reversing and Backing a Car
- 8 Things to Remember about Turning Right on a Green Light
- Lane Changing Tips
- Q: Basic Right or Left Turns Not Awesome? How to Stop Cutting Corners and Turning Wide
- Parking Your Car In the Proper Gear - Standard and Automatic Vehicles
- 10+ Juicy Tips to Turn Left at a Traffic Light Safely
- How to Hold [and NOT hold] Your Steering Wheel
- How to Park Your Car on a Hill Safely
- Question: Driving Without Passenger Side Mirror
- BC Driving Blog Most Popular Content Since The Beginning of Time
- Check Your Truck Awareness
- Question On Caulfield Highway Exit ‘4-Way-Stop Intersection’ – West Vancouver
- Right Turn at W King Edward and MacDonald
- Question: Can I take my B.C. road test using a vehicle with an Alberta license plate?
- Tips for Driving & Road Testing With Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Q: I have my ‘N’ – Can my supervisor be drunk?